Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hook 'Em Horns

This week I am rocking a burnt orange manicure in support of my Longhorns playing for the national title. I am soooo excited about the game. Can't Wait!!!

So I meant to take pictures outside yesterday but I didn't get to and today is really overcast. I mean come on I live in San Antonio, we have sunshine like probably 350 days of the year, well damn that's what I get for procrastinating. Also it's freezing here, well at least to my South Texas mind it's freezing. Anyway I took pics outside even if it was gross and cold.


Nubar Orange Glitter




Sparkly

I am actually pretty impressed by this nail polish, two coats covered my nail really well considering it's really just a lot of glitter suspended in clear nail polish I think that's pretty impressive. A little part of me is dreading having to take this off though cause glitter polish is sparkly and amazing but a pain in the ass to remove. Anyone have any tips for glitter removal? Hook 'em Horns!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment