Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award!

I was tagged by Brooke over at Babbling Brooke for a beautiful blogger award. Thanks Brooke, I haven't been doing this very long so it was cool of you to tag me!



Seven Random Things About Myself

1. I am allergic to bananas.
   True Story. One day I was eating a banana and everything was cool. The next day I ate a banana and broke out in hives.

2. I love cupcakes and hope to one day own my very own cupcakery.

3. I am a huge sports fan. I love the San Antonio Spurs and Texas Longhorns!!

4. I am a hardcore animal lover. I have been bringing home strays since I was little. I rescued my cats when they were just 4 weeks old and had been abandoned by their mother.

 My girls in their Halloween Costumes


Trouble


Patches

5. I love scary movies, but don't scare easily.

6. I just graduated from college. I have a Bachelors in Government with a Minor in Communication.

7. I am super clumsy. My brother always makes me walk in front of him when we are going down stairs so if I fall I don't take him with me.

So I guess I'll tag anyone who wants to do this. Go ahead take a crack at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment