Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Now even though I am a (currently) single gal and am apparently supposed to be bitter and lonely on Valentine's Day, I just can't help being happy about it. Seriously I hate getting pity looks from people when they find out I have no plans on the 14th. I am fine, I love my life and wouldn't change anything about it, so there you go haters! Sorry, I just had to get that out there. Here are a couple Valentine related NOTDS.



WnW Black Creme Stamped w/ Sally Hansen Red Chrome

OPI Pink Me I'm Good (Huge Lemming)
I stalked this polish on ebay for months and watched bottle after bottle go way above what I was willing to pay. I figured I would never get my nails on this so I gave up and bought You're an Angel by NOPI (Nicole by OPI) thinking they were close enough. But alas the lemming would not die so I began stalking it again and actually got it for way under what I had seen the previous bottles sell for. So yeah long story short You're an Angel is not a dupe like I previously thought, they are  fairly different.

Bottle Pics



OPI Koala Beary with rhinestone accents




ChG Something Sweet (base), Sally Hansen Quick Dry in Rapid Red, Speedy Sunburst and Presto Pink

Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

  1. Valentine's can be fun for everyone! I really like the first and last mani~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the first mani -the black with the chrome red is cute yet edgy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet Valentine day manicure, I hope you come back to you blog soon, because I like to see your creations.

    I follow your blog now for a pretty long time and maybe you followed mine on Melaniesnailpolish (The Color Palette), but I moved to a new blog that fits my ideas. Maybe you would like to take a look at www.thecolorpaletteblog.blogspot.com
    Maybe I see you there :)

    ReplyDelete